Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Day 6/100 ~ Clean Eating Challenge & The Uithof

Hello my dear Rainbow Sailors!

Some time ago, my grandmother won family tickets for the Uithof, including tickets for various activities.
So we went to the Uithof today, where we skied, and after the skiing, we got to kart. I wasn't very fast (especially not at the beginning, my first lap was 88 seconds, I was so scared, ehe), but at least I was not the one with the worst lap time. It was my first time karting in real life and I'm pretty satisfied with as best lap time 44 seconds.
We also got tickets for laser tagging, and it was a lot of fun! We were in two teams of five, I was with my mom in the red team. We won (^▽^)
We also got our individual scores. Mommy got the second place and I was first ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ
Our last activity was active gaming, which included a dance game (not as fun as a well-functioning DDR), a football-like game, projected on the floor, a rock wall on a conveyor belt, laser squash and two weird light games I didn't do. The laser squash was pretty cool, you had to hold a silver coloured stick, which you had to use to 'squash' the laser beams.
The wall climbing was too hard, even on a slow setting. Or I fail horribly at wall climbing
After we did all these activities and ate dinner at the restaurant in the Uithof, we went to the beach, not far away. I saw a cute little lighthouse. You could even go up the lighthouse! So I did (ノ◕▽◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Today's intake
~Breakfast~


• Yoghurt strawberry smoothie

 ~Lunch~
  

• Four slices of rye bread,
made into sandwiches and cut in half
two halves with just cheese, 
the other two with cheese and cucumber

~Dinner~


• Salad with salmon, tomato, egg, carrot and radish slices
• Fruit juice
I don't know what was in it,
but it tasted super good!
It tasted like raspberries,
so I guess that's (one of the)
main ingredient(s)!

~Snacks~


• Snow white's apple
(It was red, with one yellow spot,
which was exactly bite-sized!)
• Some walnuts
(not on picture)


Thanks for reading,
my Rainbow Sailors! 





No comments:

Post a Comment