Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

Day 5/100 ~ Clean Eating Challenge and awesome news!

 
Hello my dear Rainbow Sailors!
 
My intake for day five
(I'll save the awesome news for a little after
the Clean Eating Challenge update,
so scroll down for that if you're impatient!)
 
~Breakfast~
 
 
• Strawberry yoghurt smoothie,
made of 250 g strawberries and 100 ml yoghurt
 
~Lunch~
 
 
 
• Wholemeal penne with pesto

 
• Salad with sliced tomato and pesto
 
~Dinner~
 
 
 
• Pork with apple and a slice of bacon
(probably not so clean,
but mom insisted that I ate it)
• Oven baked mashed potato
• Salad with cucumber,
 radishes and tomato
(I took some extra salad
 after finishing this)
• Mais
 
~Snacks~
 
 
• Apple
 
 
Awesome news
I guess...
 
 
I went to the hairdresser today!
And not just that, I got a hime cut!
It's the perfect haircut for lolita, dollita and casual cute,and I got it just before Abunai!,
it'll go great with the outfit I'm planning on wearing!
 
I'll dedicate a long post to my new haircut later!
(With pictures, yay!)
 
 
See you later, my sparkling Rainbow Sailors!
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment