Pages

Friday 16 August 2013

Day 1/100 ~ Clean Eating Challenge!

Well, that's a more decent rainbow, just what I've been looking for!

Hello my dear Rainbow Sailors!
Day one starts not that great at all. I slept really bad, so when I woke up again around half past six, I turned off my alarm. Which caused me to sleep untill three (three! image) PM! So my super late brunch started at half past three, and I had no proper breakfast
Also, I have been working on my Favicon (the cute little icon that you see when you look at the html bar) and I watched another episode of Sherlock <3
So, today I had:
~ Brunch ~

• Omelet made of two eggs (・∀・)
 • Steamed broccoli
• Five tiny tomatoes

Not on the picture:
• ± 200 ml orange juice
~ Dinner ~

• Chicken
• Potato slices
• Salad of beans, tomato, apple and basil

~ Snacks ~

• Two little paprikas and seven tiny tomatoes
(tiny tomatoes sounds so cute image )
• Apple (not on picture)
Goodbye my little Rainbow Sailors!



No comments:

Post a Comment