Pages

Saturday 17 August 2013

Day 2/100 ~ Clean Eating Challenge



Hello my dear Rainbow Sailors!
Today, I worked hard on my favicon. I had made an animated favicon, which didn't seem to work.
So I made a simple one in Paint. It isn't visible yet, but it should be later.

 
Intake for today
~Breakfast~
This is not my picture, I got it from tiffanypartrige.com, but mine looked pretty similar.
I didn't have a straw nor a banana slice, but I happened to have used the same glass!
• Yoghurt smoothie with banana, pear and grapes
• Four raspberries from our own garden ヽ( ◕▽◕ ✿)
~Lunch~


• Omelette
• Slice of rye bread with cheese
• Salad of beans, tomatoes and basil
from yesterday, with chicken

~Dinner~


Chinese!
• Vegetable mix
• Babi pangang
• Bami
• Sweet and sour ball (fried pork)
• Some chicken in bean sauce
(not on picture)

~Snacks~

I had no snacks today

That's all for today, new post tomorrow, of course image
Untill then, dear Rainbow Sailors!



No comments:

Post a Comment