Pages

Sunday 18 August 2013

Abunai! 2013

 
Hello my dear Rainbow Sailors,
 
I'll be going to Abunai! next weekend. Sadly, I do not have a spledid/kawaii/awesome/creepy/funny cosplay, nor do I have a fitting outfit. And a week is too short to get or make one (´- `*)
I'll be there the whole weekend, including friday! I'm so glad my mom let me!
 
Abunai! is a big convention about Japanese culture, anime and manga. It's being held in the Netherlands every year. I haven't been able to go there last years, so I'm super happy to there this time! It'll be my first time, so I'm really exited.

During the weekend, I'm staying with a friend. Her parents hired an accomodation, which is very close to NH Koningshof, so no super long trips everyday!
 
 

 
By the way: I'm thinking of cutting my hair into a more dolly and cute hairstyle! I'll probably go for a hime cut, since it's cute and it has a fringe. (A fringe is really cute and it makes ones hair look entirely different.) I want a hime cut because it suits every style I like and want to wear (almost any lolita style, decora and dollita - and makes a casual outfit a lot cuter!) and it'll be very nice to start the new school year with a different look!
 
 
Goodbye, my cutie putie Rainbow Sailors!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment