Pages

Sunday 18 August 2013

Day 3/100 ~ Clean Eating Challenge



Hello my dear Rainbow Sailors!

Today, I went to the shopping centre with my mummy, and I had my first frozen yoghurt.
The frozen yoghurt was really good, although it was a small portion.
I also read a pretty awesome manga, Drain. It is short (three parts), but the story is good and the artwork is amazing.

Day three's intake
~Breakfast~
• I made a yoghurt & strawberry smoothie,
using 200 g strawberries and 250 ml yoghurt.
I gave my mom about 1/4 of the total smoothie
(I had enough for 2,5 of these big glasses)
~Lunch~
 • Fluffy omelette made of two eggs
• 100 g of steamed broccoli
• Half an avocado
• Tiny tomato (・∀・ )

~Dinner~




• Whole grain penne
• Fish with pesto, tomatoes and olives
(it looks not very yummy,
 but it actually tasted really good!


• Salad from iceberg lettuce,
radishes, avocado, olives
and tiny tomatoes


• 125 g runner beans

~Snacks~



• Frozen yoghurt (80 kcal)
with raspberries and blueberries



That's all for today, my Rainbow Sailors!
Bye~!



No comments:

Post a Comment