Pages

Saturday 14 September 2013

Day 30/100 ~ Clean Eating Challenge

Hello my dear Rainbow Sailors!
Today, we went to the supermarket, and we bought a lot of food, almost two carts full!
That's because tomorrow is a party in the park, and a pétanque competition. Mum bought a lot of food and drinks for everyone. We also bought lots of nuts, and a bottle of Holy Soda, which I've never tried before. I'm not sure if it fits in the clean eating challenge, but since it's made whitout sugar and only contains water and fruit juice and is sweetened with stevia, it shouldn't be too harmful. I will not drink this daily, though. I'll try it tomorrow, and if it's as good as my friend says it is, I might drink it at special occasions. The nut butter I mention in this article, is made by myself without recipe.
It's very easy; just put a little amount of the nuts you like (I like to put in peanuts and maybe some other nuts, like walnuts or cashews) and some oil (I prefer peanut oil to match the peanuts) in the blender and mix well untill it becomes a nice, even paste. 
Today's intake
~Breakfast~

• Rice cracker sandwich with
chicken fillet (thinly sliced)
 • Rice cracker sandwich with
two slices of turkey fillet
and garden rocket


• Yakult Light

~Lunch~


• Two slices of bread with
turkey fillet, tiny tomatoes and cucumber,
topped with some garden cress
• Glass of milk

~Dinner~


• Sauerkraut with sliced apples
• Salad with tiny tomatoes and cucumber
• White fish
• Shrimps
• Homemade mashed potatoes

~Snacks~


• Mix of various nuts
  

• Puffed rice cake sandwich
with the nut butter I made


• Another rice cake with nut butter

Not on picture
 • Glass of milk
• Little bowl of peanuts
Ciao, my dear Rainbow Sailors ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment